The first week of Sept was the 50th Anniversary of the PCC.
I was fortunate to be able to attend many special events. Denis (Elder Cooper) didn't want to go to mist of them so he would go sit with Gary. Sherleen & I would go together to see all the musical performances.
I never tired of watching the hula dancers perform. The little girls are so graceful & pretty with beautiful black hair.
The trees @ the PCC were decorated with metal charms that sparkled in the sunshine
When we went to the talent show, flags were carried in from every country that was represented someway @ PCC. The faculty members of BYUH performed an outstanding musical number & were dressed up like the "Men in Black". Pres. Grace is quite the dancer!
Sherlene & I got tickets for the Golden & Silver Luaus. They were fabulous.




No comments:
Post a Comment