We ate Hawaiian Food. Each venue featured various food items salad, fruit, meat, (Hawaiian Style ) and cake desserts. It was held outdoors in a beautiful garden setting. This area on the PCC, that Hawaii represents has been recently renovated. We were the first to get to see it. Soon to come will be an awesome IMAX Theatre. We had a sneak preview and it is breathtaking to fly over all the Islands. You even get sprinkled with water a few times.
Shopped in the afternoon @ Costco for our
weekly hotdogs & berry sundae, washed the car then headed back
around North Shore to eat supper with friends @ Kahuku Grill. I really
love the chocolate coconut banana bread alamode. It is" to die for"....so
I can only eat it every 6 months.
I modeled this cute table cloth that my friend Susan Robinson from St. George gave me.
Loved doing face time with my kids and grand-kids. Gotta luv this IPHONE Elder R.gave me for my Bday. Aloha

No comments:
Post a Comment